Preferred Supplier Status Secured with John SiskSimply Cleaning, the largest construction cleaning company in the south-west are delighted to announce that we have been… View Article
Build Clean Services – delivering a professional finish to keep your customers happy
Build clean services and how Simply Cleaning work with you
The Simply Cleaning team of professional cleaners are fully trained, insured and reliable. Before we quote/tender for the build clean of your construction project we will meet with you personally on site to conduct an on-site meeting and fully understand your needs, the program of work and planned dates for handovers. A dedicated cleaning supervisor is assigned to your construction project. We are onsite from start to finish working with you to meet your specific safety and cleaning requirements. The Simply Cleaning team will work around your needs, we expect changes at short notice and will ultimately meet your expectations by ensuring that the build clean is carried out to the highest of standards and you achieve a smooth handover to your customer. We have developed and grown into a successful business by giving our clients an outstanding finish to their construction projects, resulting in continual repeat business and recommendations. Prior to the start of the build-clean you will be issued with all the Simply Cleaning Health and Safety documentation. All Risk Assessments and Method Statements are site specific and provided alongside all relevant COSHH Assessments as well as Simply Cleanings training, environmental, equal opportunities and lone workers policies.
Exterior house cleaning
- Simply Cleaning operatives will remove tapes, stickers and protection from windows and wash down removing dirt and cement from all the new PVC frames. They will also vacuum out debris in door tracks and wipe clean.
- Simply Cleaning a house build – build clean checklist – what you can expect from us
Interior house cleaning
- Simply Cleaning operatives will remove all of the protective sheeting that covers the floors.
- The team will then remove the protection and labelling from all the sanitary ware
- Cut and removal of all interior tapes that protect the window frames and glass
- The protection is then removed from all of the cupboards, doors and kitchen units
- Paint is then removed from every socket and switch in the house
- Simply Cleaning then remove all of the builders rubbish and waste and take this to the skip on site
- A complete re-clean of the house is then performed after the snagging ready for the NHBC inspection and customer inspection.
- The house is then re-cleaned again this is a detailed clean (sparkle) ready for the homeowner to move in.
The Simply Cleaning sparkle offers a superior finish to any building project, commercial or industrial. The sparkle (also known as the final clean) is all about attention to detail, making sure the stainless is shiny, the glass is gleaming and the floors are buffed and polished. Following on from the Builders Clean, once the sparkle clean is complete the doors can be locked and the premises handed over to your clients, with the peace of mind that the building has been left in pristine condition.
Call Simply Cleaning we have the most qualified and skilled construction cleaning team and use the latest in cleaning technology, cleaning products and cleaning services. Simply cleaning can carry out builders cleans, sparkle cleans and re-cleans to meet the needs of your project.
Call our cleaning team on: 01454 778543
Email our cleaning services on: firstname.lastname@example.org