The Night ShiftSimply Cleaning are available 24/7, with multiple teams nationwide. Here is one of our crews on a night… View Article
Simply Cleaning team leader – we are recruiting now!
Working with Simply Cleaning we ask our team to be enthusiastic, we encourage a willingness to learn and ask for our people to have a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
As a result of growth Simply Cleaning are looking for 2 team leaders to join our operations team. With sites across the Southwest you will report to our contracts manager and will have the support of our supervisors through to our managing director.
- Working with Simply Cleaning we ask our team to be ‘real hands’ on ‘self starters’ and have a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn is key attribute we look for in all of our team.
- The roles require excellent relationship, decision making and attention to detail skills with the ability to manage and deliver operational excellence.
- You will need to perform daily site audits from the work you undertake and remedy any shortfalls.
- You must hold a full UK driving license
Duties to include
- You will be required to pick up staff from various pick up points.
- Keep a log of hours worked, mileage, sites covered and the number of hours worked and or in case of absence report these on a daily/weekly basis to the contracts manager.
- Start new cleaners off ensuring all paperwork, training and the induction manual is completed.
- Ensure all staff wear their uniforms and correct PPE at all times.
- Arrange cover for any staff absence.
- Ensure that all checklists are completed on a daily basis and submitted to the contracts manager on a weekly basis.
- You will be held fully responsible and accountable for all stock, chemicals and equipment in your possession or held on the vehicle.
- Ensure that the ‘store’ and cleaning equipment is kept tidy and chemical stock levels are maintained at all times.
- To actively participate in all training that is offered and maintaining responsibility for your own health and safety at all times.
Basic salary 17-20k subject to experience. If you’re looking to join the Simply Cleaning team then please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Specifically for all construction cleaning staff of Simply Cleaning must hold an up to date CSCS card – please bring this as well as your passport to the interview/trial day. By all means if you have any more questions, please call us on 01454 778543
Simply Cleaning must check that you are allowed to work in the UK before we employ you
- We must see your original documents.
- We must check that the documents are valid with you present.
- We must make and keep copies of the documents and we will record the date we made the check.