The Night ShiftSimply Cleaning are available 24/7, with multiple teams nationwide. Here is one of our crews on a night… View Article
Simply Cleaning your specialist fire, smoke and flood restoration cleaning company
Simply Cleaning undertake fire, smoke and flood restoration work for domestic and commercial clients.
When your property catches fire it is truly shocking for everyone. A fire can be a very destructive force and leave disastrous consequences and the following restoration required can be very complex. The Simply Cleaning team have valuable expertise to make your life as easy as possible and will help you get back to normal as quickly as possible.
The Simply Cleaning team are all fire and flood qualified to the highest standards
With over 25 years experience in cleaning across many sectors, they also come with a wealth of expertise when it comes to dealing with your insurance company. Simply Cleaning can help deal with the process of making a claim and ensure you receive a fast response from your insurance company. After the fire, Simply Cleaning will deep clean your property, removing all signs of the damage caused by the fire, including contamination and odours. Simply Cleaning will neutralise carbon deposits, clean the surfaces affected by smoke residue, decontaminate the premises, remove hazardous material and thoroughly ventilate the premises neutralising odours.
Fire and flood restoration work does not only depend on the damage caused by smoke and fire
Damage can also be caused from the water used to put the fire out by the fire brigade. Not all fire damage can be seen by the naked eye. There could be a lot more damage that you may not necessarily immediately identify. Your building could also have suffered from heat damage. For example fire could cause electrical components to melt. Simply Cleaning can cope with just about any emergency clean up and we will make the process of getting things back to normal as quickly and as painless as possible. We have expert knowledge and experience working in the emergency cleaning sector and pride ourselves on the high standards we deliver. We follow strict Health and Safety protocol and have £5m public liability insurance, £10m employer liability insurance and £5m Product Indemnity.
Why Choose Simply Cleaning?
- Simply Cleaning are certified to deal with emergency fire and flood restoration.
- Where required all types of access equipment can be used as the Simply Cleaning operatives involved have all the accreditations and necessary PASMA and IPAF certifications to enable the team to work at height.
- Simply Cleaning are certified and professionally qualified in the cleaning and maintenance of woven and tufted carpets, rugs and soft floor coverings we use a professional truck mounted Prochem Legend SE Carpet Cleaning machine – there is no carpet that Simply Cleaning can not clean.
- Simply Cleaning can clean windows to any height. Our operatives are used to dealing with internal and external glass and frames and the cleaning of these.
- All our Risk assessments and method statements are site specific and are not generic.
- Simply Cleaning are reliable and flexible.
- We can react quickly to changing circumstances.
- We are used to working with and around other services and trades and Insurance companies
- We are used to working to strict deadlines.
- Simply cleaning can work 24/7
Call Simply Cleaning we have the most professional and skilled emergency cleaning team and use the latest in cleaning technology, cleaning products and cleaning services to provide your staff and clients with a balanced and healthy environment. Simply cleaning can carry out a one-off deep clean or regular scheduled contract cleaning on a daily, weekly or monthly basis built around the individual needs of your situation.
Call our cleaning team on: 01454 778543
Email our cleaning services on: firstname.lastname@example.org