Preferred Supplier Status Secured with John SiskSimply Cleaning, the largest construction cleaning company in the south-west are delighted to announce that we have been… View Article
Simply Cleaning Job Opportunities – We are recruiting now!
Working with Simply Cleaning we ask our team to be enthusiastic, we encourage a willingness to learn and ask for our people to have a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
Simply Cleaning are a friendly team, we work with people, customers and organisations that strive to make the cleaning industry for office cleaning, construction cleaning, commercial cleaning and specialist cleaning; productive, innovative, safe, hygienic and professional.
People are key to everything we do, which is why we place primary importance on training our staff. All of our staff are put through a thorough training and validation process that covers every aspect of their work. We know that excelling in every cleaning project that we undertake can only happen if everyone understands the customer perspective as well as the physical and logistical elements of their role.
Because our team at Simply Cleaning are all highly experienced and knowledgeable our clients have a bespoke solution for all of their cleaning needs from the moment they call us.
Partnership, collaboration, training and support is at the heart of what we deliver, with over 25 years of bringing cleaning knowledge and expertise to the many industries that we support.
Our commitment has always been to provide our customers with real solutions to the cleaning challenges they face at various locations around the UK.
Simply Cleaning ‘champions’ a commitment to quality cleaning, reliability, productivity, hygiene, health and safety
- With sites across the Southwest you will report to our contracts manager and have the support of our supervisors.
- Working with Simply Cleaning we ask our team to be ‘real hands’ on ‘self starters’ and have a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn is key attribute we look for in all of our team.
The roles require excellent relationship, decision making and attention to detail skills with the ability to manage and deliver operational excellence.
You will need to perform daily site audits from the work you undertake and remedy any shortfalls.
If you’re looking to join the Simply Cleaning team then please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Please also tell us the below information so that we can match you up to any suitable vacancies.
- Where you live and or wish to work including post code
- The type of work you’re looking for; construction cleaning, commercial cleaning, office cleaning, industrial cleaning and specialist cleaning
- Whether you are looking for full time, part time work or short term contract work
- Whether you are looking for day shifts/night shifts and or weekend work
- Any relevant experience and qualifications e.g. Have you done this sort of work before?
- Your contact details: your telephone number and email address
- When you are available for interview and a trial day
Specifically for all construction cleaning staff of Simply Cleaning must hold an up to date CSCS card – please bring this as well as your passport to the interview/trial day.
By all means if you have any more questions, please call us on 01454 778543
Simply Cleaning must check that you are allowed to work in the UK before we employ you
- We must see your original documents.
- We must check that the documents are valid with you present.
- We must make and keep copies of the documents and we will record the date we made the check.