Simply Cleaning your accredited, qualified and certified cleaning company in Bristol and the South West.
Simply Cleaning work with people, customers and organisations that strive to make the cleaning industry for office cleaning, construction cleaning, specialist cleaning and commercial cleaning; productive, innovative, safe, hygienic and professional.
Even professional cleaning companies are coming under increasing commercial and regulatory pressures to control risk from their operations. At Simply Cleaning we ensure that we comply with the appropriate legislation and this formalisation supports us with an integrated management system. There are four compelling reasons why Simply Cleaning take health and safety management seriously.
- The health and safety of our employees
- The need to meet relevant legislation
- The need to maintain a good business reputation
- In compliance with the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015, Client organisations have a duty to ensure that anyone appointed or engaged to work on any construction project, has the skills, knowledge, experience and, where relevant, the organisational capability to do so.
For your quality assurance we are registered with the following organisations:-
Health and Safety Accreditation and Certification
Simply Cleaning is a registered supplier on Constructionline.
Constructionline is the UK’s leading procurement and supply chain management service that collects, assesses and monitors standard company information through a question set that is aligned to PAS 91, the standardised pre-qualification questionnaire developed by BSI to reduce duplication within the construction industry. The Constructionline assessment concentrates on the health and safety management and compliance issues that apply to the work Simply Cleaning undertake. Listed below are the main areas that Simply Cleaning have been assessed by Constructionline. Each area must be accompanied by documented evidence and examples of our company’s competence.
- Health & Safety Arrangements
- Safety Policy Statement
- Work Equipment Procedures
- Health & Safety Training
- Employee Consultation Arrangements
- First Aid Provision
- Fire Emergency Procedures & Fire Risk Assessments
- Display Screen Equipment Assessments
- Manual Handling Assessments
- Electrical Safety & PAT Testing
- Risk Assessments & COSHH Assessments
- Asbestos Awareness Training & Management
- Health Surveillance Arrangements
- Accident Reporting Procedures
- Work Equipment Inspections & Maintenance
- Personal Protective Equipment PPE
- Access to Competent H&S & Construction Advice
- Contractor Management & Competence Assessment
- Workplace Safety Inspections
- Fire Risk Assessments
Simply Cleaning is Acclaim Health & Safety Accredited.
Acclaim Accreditation is a name that you can trust. The Acclaim Accreditation assessment is undertaken by the experts at Capita Property and Infrastructure, who are a leading health and safety consultancy firm within construction. Acclaim Accreditation is a member of ‘Safety Schemes In Procurement’ (SSIP), which is an umbrella organisation for stage 1 health and safety assessment schemes. SSIP is recognised by a large and growing number of buyers within the construction industry The SSIP Forum will:
- Act as an umbrella organisation to facilitate mutual recognition between health and safety assessment schemes wherever it is practicable to do so.
- Actively advise and influence clients about acceptable interpretation and appropriateness of health and safety competence standards in UK schemes.
- Embrace the SSIP core criteria for the demonstration of competence/capability or the health & safety module in PAS 91 as its threshold requirement.
SMAS Worksafe Certified (Safety Management Assessment Specialists)
Simply Cleaning is SMAS Certified
SMAS are a H&S Assessment organisation that takes great pride in their professionalism, customer service and efficiency. Working with many of the major UK house builders they have developed experience and expertise in new build construction and they also deal with many other construction organisations.
- All of their Assessors are qualified H&S professionals and have completed the SSIP Assessor Training and are audited annually by an independently appointed SSIP Auditor.
- All of thier assessments are undertaken In-House allowing them to offer a consistent standard across assessments. The minimum standards they assess against are clearly set out in the SSIP Core Criteria. The skill of the assessor is to interpret the information provided and ensure it relates to the nature and scope of the business being assessed.
Equipment Training Accreditation and Certification
The International Powered Access Federation (IPAF)
Supervisors at Simply Cleaning are IPAF certified
The International Powered Access Federation (IPAF) promotes the safe and effective use of powered access equipment worldwide through providing technical advice and information, through influencing and interpreting legislation and standards, through its safety initiatives and training programmes.
Prefabricated Access Suppliers’ and Manufacturers’ Association (PASMA)
Simply Cleaning supervisors are PASMA certified
Founded in 1974, the Prefabricated Access Suppliers’ and Manufacturers’ Association (PASMA), is the recognised focus and authority for mobile access towers. As such it advances safety, standards PASMA provides and governs the industry standard training scheme for mobile access towers. They deliver proficiency and competence as required by the Work at Height Regulations. For many, the PASMA certificate and ID card are the only acceptable proof of competence.
Skills Training, Accreditation and Certification
Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) All staff at Simply Cleaning who work on construction sites hold their CSCS card
CSCS is the leading skills certification scheme within the UK construction industry. CSCS cards provide proof that individuals working on construction sites have the required training and qualifications for the type of work they carry out. The Scheme keeps a database of people working in construction who have achieved, or are committed to achieving a recognised construction related qualification. Most principal contractors and major house builders require.
Site Supervisors’ Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS) Site Safety Plus
Simply cleaning managers are SSSTS qualified
As well as Simply cleaning staff being CSCS qualified, and our supervisors being SSSTS and IPAF qualified we also have highly trained cleaning operatives who can use specialist cleaning machinery and cleaning equipment in order to solve issues such as hard to reach or high level cleaning. We provide the highest possible standards of cleaning, so you can rest assured when the hand over comes, you and your clients will not be disappointed. Why Choose Simply Cleaning?
- We have a large number of CSCS registered operatives
- Simply Cleaning have a number of SSSTS qualified supervisors
The SSSTS (Site Supervisors’ Safety Training Scheme) covers The Health and Safety at Work Act and the regulations relevant to the construction industry which includes:
- Health and Safety Law
- Developing a Health and Safety Management System
- Occupational Health
- Fire Prevention and Control
- Risk Assessment and Method Statements (RAMs)
- Hazardous Substances (COSHH)
- CDM Regulations
- Working At Height
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Manual Handling
- Accidents and First Aid
- Intervention skills and behaviour
It also includes recent changes in accepted working practices.
Product Training, Accreditation, Certification and Associations
The British Institute of Cleaning Science (BICSc)
Simply Cleaning are members of BICS and hold certification in Cleaning services supervision
The British Institute of Cleaning Science (BICSc) is the largest independent, professional and educational body within the cleaning industry with over 10,000 individual and corporate members in the UK and Internationally. Our mission is to ‘raise the status and standards of the cleaning industry, through education and accredited training.’
Simply Cleanings professional carpet cleaners are fully insured, trained and have been to the Prochem National Training Academy for The Cleaning Industry Certificate of Training & Instruction in The Professional Cleaning & Maintenance of Woven And Tufted Carpets, Rugs And Soft Floor Coverings with Industry Approved Cleaning Methods.
- This certifies that the cleaners have attended a training course of Instruction in the use of approved methods for maintenance and cleaning and stain removal techniques of all woven, non-woven, bonded and other types of carpet and soft floor coverings.
- The course Included comprehensive Instruction in the correct use and application of cleaning chemicals, solutions and protective chemical treatments together with general understanding of the chemical pH Scale.
- A practical recognition by test of all of the fibres currently being used in the carpet manufacturing Industry together with an understanding, by demonstration, of their reaction to the recommended cleaning methods and dye stability testing.
- Simply Cleaning recommends that your carpet is cleaned once a year due to the build up of dust and bacteria, which could cause health issues. We use a Prochem truck mounted machine which is the best on the market for this type of cleaning. There is many different types of fabrics and materials used today for carpets, we know which machine and chemicals are best for your type of carpet.
- We offer our carpet cleaning services to domestic and commercial customers, working with Landlords, Homeowners, Tenants, and Estate Agents, Hotels, Cinemas, Theatres, Retail outlets, Business Parks, Marine Industry (Ferries and Superyachts) and many more
- Our technicians use only professional chemicals and equipment, which are safe, eco friendly, and beneficial to allergy sufferers.
The British Window Cleaning Academy (BWCA) and ClearChoice
Simply Cleaning are members and are accredited by the BWCA and ClearChoice
The BWCA provides Professional Training and Accreditation For UK Window Cleaners There are up to 180,000 window cleaners in the UK who service industrial, commercial and residential clients. The work of a window cleaner has become increasingly complex in recent years, due in large part to tighter regulation, better equipment and the adoption of specialist techniques (such as abseiling, powered access and water-fed poles) Recently, The BWCA began its own accreditation programme for professional window cleaners called ClearChoice. This scheme is designed to help building owners and householders to find a professional (and trained) window cleaner.
Why Choose Simply Cleaning as your preferred cleaning company?
- Simply Cleaning are a fully accredited and certified company
- Simply Cleaning has a dedicated team of staff specially trained to NVQ, City & Guilds standards to carry out work on construction sites; all staff are CSCS certification, supervisors are SSSTS and IPAF certified and the company is also SSIP, Construction Line, safe contractor, SMAS, BICSc approved
- HMP & MOD Security Vetted
- PPE for all staff as standard
- Fully Insured
- IPAF Trained
- All of our staff are fully vetted before placed
- We are a reliable cleaning partner with staff holiday and sickness automatically covered by the cleaning service teams
- NVQ/City & Guilds training for all staff members
- CRB checks for key holders
- A dedicated point of contact for each client
- 24/7 out of hours call centre
- Uniformed staff/identity badges as required
- Regular audited inspections
- Health & safety risk and method statements as standard
- Health & safety COSHH, IPAF, CSCS and PPE
- Multi service provider for office cleaning, construction cleaning, industrial cleaning, school cleaning, IT suite cleaning, fire and flood restoration, janitorial cleaning, end of tenancy cleaning and emergency cleaning (bio-hazard and trauma scene cleaning)
- Simply Cleaning has over 25 years of experience in providing exceptional and professional cleaning services to a wide range of customers, both big and small across multiple industries.
- All of our cleaning service contracts can be tailored made to meet you budget and requirements
Call Simply Cleaning we have the most professional and skilled cleaning team and use the latest in cleaning technology, commercial cleaning products and cleaning services to provide your staff and clients with a balanced and healthy environment. Simply cleaning can carry out a one-off deep clean or regular scheduled contract cleaning on a daily, weekly or monthly basis built around the individual needs of your commercial site and business.
Call our cleaning team on: 01454 778543
Email our cleaning services on: firstname.lastname@example.org